1. Be responsible to maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; hold regular progress meetings; track and summarize project progress; regularly report the working process to the Department Manager / General Manager to ensure the delivery, cost and quality of the project.
2. Review project proposals and plans (specification, drawing, etc.); conferring with the team on the organization meeting. Prepare and coordinate resources to ensure the project completes on time.
3. Build a good relationship with customer by coordinating with the team to resolve customer problems (quality, tech, delivery, etc.) encountered in the field and to ensure smooth cooperation and progress stability of the project.
Job requirements：1. Bachelor or above, majoring in mechanical manufacturing, or mechanical design is preferred.
Process Quality Engineer
Job Responsibilities：Responsibility 1: quality control in mass production stage
Job requirements：1. Bachelor degree or above, major in machinery or other related fields;
Pre project quality engineer
Job Responsibilities：1. Participate in the review and discussion of each stage of the project;
Job requirements：1. College degree or above, major in machinery or other related fields;
Die Casting Process Engineer
Job Responsibilities：1. The stage of developing the new products: participate in new process technology research and development, participate in mold program review, lead the new-product test and optimization, and be responsible for die casting process, tooling planning and the formulation of the operation standard;
Job requirements：1. College degree or above, metal material forming/mechanical related major;
Mold Flow Engineer
Job Responsibilities：1. Cooperate with the early development of the project and complete the engineering analysis report required by the customer;
Job requirements：1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mould or machinery;
Mold Design Engineer
1. Understand the needs of new technology and the new crafts of molds to our company in time, be responsible for developing and introducing the advacned crafts, and satisfy our company's needs on the new products in some fields (for instance, automotive, household electrical appliances, communication and so on).
2. Be in charge of organizing the review on the products and the pre-assessment and post-assessment of the design of the molds, be responsible of formulating the mold plan, and take responsibility for the rationality and the reliability of the molds' structures; 3. Be responsible for ordering the raw materials of molds and designing independently assembly drawings and parts drawings of the molds, take responsibility for the structures' ratinality and reliability, as well as the accuracy and the vadility of the drawings, and ensure that all aspects of production can be processed according to the drawings, and the quality control can be examined in accordance with the drawings; 4. Participate in the review and the improvement of processing crafts, and then solve the technical difficulties about forming the molds quickly and effectively;
5. Properly formulate the development plan of the mold engineering, and supervise the implementation on the plan to make sure that the plan of CAD or CAE may not affect the progress of subsequent processing of production.
Job requirements：1. College degree or above, major in mechanical or moulding;